FS: MK Pro Low D (Green)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Hooleh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A whistler and a beginner Uilleann piper from Scandinavia. Maybe some day a piper during this life time.

FS: MK Pro Low D (Green)

Post by Hooleh »

Hi,

I'm selling my green MK Pro low D due to little use.
It's in a very good condition. Tunable, loud enough for sessions, and "pushes back" nicely on the upper octave but not too much.
To my ear the sound leans toward a flute a little, but is still clearly a whistle sound-wise (can't confuse it with a flute, that's just how I would characterise the sound)
The finger holes feel nicely under the fingertips, which, to my experience, makes it easy to manoeuvre. Comes with the original pouch.

The whistle has had at least one previous owner before myself, but judging by the condition not many more. Well kept.

It's one of my favourite whistles that I have had, but right now I cannot afford having more whistles lying around than I can regularly play.
I'm asking 200€ + shipping for it, which is about the same as I paid for it.

You can contact me via PM or e-mail at joohtins[at]gmail.com

https://www.dropbox.com/s/125e7pcikzd31 ... 8.jpg?dl=0
Hooleh
Tell us something.: A whistler and a beginner Uilleann piper from Scandinavia. Maybe some day a piper during this life time.

Re: FS: MK Pro Low D (Green)

Post by Hooleh »

PENDING SALE
Hooleh

Post by Hooleh »

SOLD
trill

Post by trill »

Well,

that didn't take long.

I think I know why.

Mine's black !

:D