FS: C#/D red Paolo Soprani accordion

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
TheSilverSpear
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: C#/D red Paolo Soprani accordion

Post by TheSilverSpear »

I put this in the for sale section as well, but to be honest, I never look at that, even when I'm looking for things.

It's a 1950s or 60s box, but rereeded with Italian reeds and refurbished in 2013 by Lars Hansen in Copenhagen. It's in perfect condition and plays beautifully.

PM for photos and a video.

£1800 OBO.

It's in Glasgow.
TheSilverSpear

Re: FS: C#/D red Paolo Soprani accordion

Post by TheSilverSpear »

Still available. £1600.
Mudchutney
Tell us something.: I'm an accordion player, I love playing Irish music. I also run a shop called Mudchutney selling folk music themed clothing, go take a look, I think it's brilliant! I'm registering because I love all things folky and music related so want to share the love, and read more and more about this kind of stuff. Is that enough? Feels weird writing like this...kind of like trying to be a real person, which obviously I am, but you don't know that.

Re: FS: C#/D red Paolo Soprani accordion

Post by Mudchutney »

I can't play this type of box so don't want to buy it I'm afraid, but ... if I was looking to buy a new box I'd want to know more about it, to stimulate my interest as it were. What's the keyboard like e.g. responsiveness, what colour is it (that matters to some people), tell us more. If you can post a link to some pictures too that would be good. Personally if I'm looking, I'm impatient and just want to see it, now.
Good luck selling it though, it sounds like a gorgeous box.
Instruments: Saltarelle Bourroche CBA (C system)
Music: mainly Irish, but also some Scottish / English / French