Stefan Widhalm contact

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
gil iack
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a biologist. I play brazilian bandolim, viola caipira (ten strings guitar), cuatro venezolano, charango and flutes. I am fond for ethnical flutes and simple system flutes, specially baroque traverso, romantic flutes and irish flutes.

Stefan Widhalm contact

Post by gil iack »

Dear Sirs and Madam,
I try to contact many times mr. Stefan Widhalm, bagpipe maker of Styria, Austria. I receive no answer and I could not to find another way to contact him. I would like to buy his Hummelchen with extended range, or maybe only his astonishing chromatic chanter. Does anyone has ordered some bagpipe or has contact with Mr. Widhalm?
I appreciatte any help,
gil
MichaelLoos
Tell us something.: I'm here because I just wanted to change my location... but it turns out much more complicated than I thought. Do I already have the 100 required characters?

Re: Stefan Widhalm contact

Post by MichaelLoos »

I'm not at all sure if Stefan Widhalm is still working, but if you contact Christian Scharmann, he will probably know: christian (at) bordunstammtisch . at
gil iack
Tell us something.: I am a biologist. I play brazilian bandolim, viola caipira (ten strings guitar), cuatro venezolano, charango and flutes. I am fond for ethnical flutes and simple system flutes, specially baroque traverso, romantic flutes and irish flutes.

Re: Stefan Widhalm contact

Post by gil iack »

MichaelLoos wrote:I'm not at all sure if Stefan Widhalm is still working, but if you contact Christian Scharmann, he will probably know: christian (at) bordunstammtisch . at

Thak you very much. I will contact Christian. Does anyone have tried the extended hummelchen of Stefan Widhalm? His chanter can reach 2 octaves and a 3rd. Quite impressive, and beautiful sound.