In need of.....

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Bouli
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

In need of.....

Post by Bouli »

A chanter top...I have an old Kevin Thmpson chanter, but it needs a new (or second hand) windcap.
Any ideas on who can make one or have a second hand one for sale that won't break the bank? I have a stainless steel Seery set to go with it, so if possible a stainless top to match would be preferred.
Pretty please?
Pol MacFionmhacain
irishpiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: uyguyguyguygug;skdjvlsa fvla bnsldcv nasnc:sodv jcpoaenvpiseripsertnvpa epaoeunvasuepv; auenr;usaenrviusanrvueapr;gvoajneproivea[orivjae['oirvjnae['oirvnae'oirvnas'[oirvn'[aenv'[saepoirnv['soeirnv['sonv[oeirvn['oeirnv['oisenrv['oisernjv['oisenv[oiserntv[oisenjv[oisrjtb[oisrtj[bsirpotbosirnboisemfvo[sierfvmseoiv

Re: In need of.....

Post by irishpiper »

I would contact Brian Bigley. He is a great maker, affordable and works in Stainless. He made me a top for an old Spillane Chanter I had and it came out great.

I hope this helps
Bouli
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Bouli »

Thanks! Would you have a contact?
Pol MacFionmhacain
irishpiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: uyguyguyguygug;skdjvlsa fvla bnsldcv nasnc:sodv jcpoaenvpiseripsertnvpa epaoeunvasuepv; auenr;usaenrviusanrvueapr;gvoajneproivea[orivjae['oirvjnae['oirvnae'oirvnas'[oirvn'[aenv'[saepoirnv['soeirnv['sonv[oeirvn['oeirnv['oisenrv['oisernjv['oisenv[oiserntv[oisenjv[oisrjtb[oisrtj[bsirpotbosirnboisemfvo[sierfvmseoiv

Post by irishpiper »