A little favor, for those so inclined...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
brewerpaul
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

A little favor, for those so inclined...

Post by brewerpaul »

My great nephew (and great kid!) Ben is starting second grade in the fall and has a summer assignment of collecting as many postcards as possible for some kind of project in the fall. Mainly US, but he'd love seeing postcards from other countries too.If you'd like to help him,please send a postcard from where you live,showing something characteristic of that place.Send it to MY address (for his privacy). When I get some, I'll forward them to Ben. If you care to add a few words about where you live, that would be great. I'd enjoy reading those too. Thanks so much.

Paul Busman
7938 Yellow Springs Rd
Frederick,MD 21702
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
piperjoe
antispam: No

Re: A little favor, for those so inclined...

Post by piperjoe »

Paul...sounds good, I'll get some off to you.

BTW, my Great-great grandpa immigrated to Frederick in 1830 from Germany, and my Great grandpa fought with the 7th Maryland Infantry (USA) in the civil war. So I have deep ties to Frederick.

Piper Joe
kenny
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: A little favor, for those so inclined...

Post by kenny »

Are you still looking for postcards, Paul ? I can send you a few if it's not too late.
"There's fast music and there's lively music. People don't always know the difference"