Seery blackwood flute for sale -- $375

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Seery blackwood flute for sale -- $375

Post by Julia Delaney »

This is a Desi Seery blackwood flute that was made for the music house of McCullough and Piggot, some time during the 80s. The McCullough Pigott of 11/13 Suffolk Street was liquidated in the early 90's and the firm has moved. But this flute lives on. It has a clear, bright tone and is a very good player. It comes in a fitted case, as shown.
I am asking $375 for the flute, plus $15 mailing in the USA.
It looks as good as new. No cracks, scratches, or chips. It has been played very little. The tuning slide works freely. This is a very good player at a very good price.

Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Re: Seery blackwood flute for sale -- $375

Post by Julia Delaney »

Thanks for the interest. Money has not changed hands but the flute has been spoken for.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
cavefish
Tell us something.: been out of it for awhile and decided to start back up on the flute and whistle , been doing NAFs and saxophones

Post by cavefish »

well if it does not go through let me know
Choose you this day, whom ye shall serve
cavefish
Tell us something.: been out of it for awhile and decided to start back up on the flute and whistle , been doing NAFs and saxophones

Post by cavefish »

well if it does not go through let me know
Choose you this day, whom ye shall serve