FS: WHISTLES

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Zeildritch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Musician, trader and collector. Interested in whistles, strings and Uilleann Pipes. Currently living in Europe, Uk and Ireland.

FS: WHISTLES

Post by Zeildritch »

I CURRENTLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR SALE (OR TRADE)
1 X SINDT HIGH D - £220
1 X SINDT C - £240
1 X SINDT Bb - £260
1 X SINDT A - £280
1 X Copeland High D in Brass - £470

Message me for details, pictures etc.
Smoke free, pet free home
Free UK Postage, International at Signed and Tracked Rate to your country.
StarrM9
Tell us something.: I love Irish Trad music and used to post here. It's been a few years since then. Hoping to get back onto the site and enjoy some conversation regarding this fantastic music. Thanks!

Re: FS: WHISTLES

Post by StarrM9 »

How does one message you? (New to forums...)

S
Steve Bliven

Post by Steve Bliven »

Sorry to butt into your conversation, but just click on the PM button below the message area for a Personal Message.

Best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Steve Bliven wrote:Sorry to butt into your conversation, but just click on the PM button below the message area for a Personal Message.

Best wishes.

Steve
Not enough posts yet.

StarrM9, you need to complete 3 approved 1st posts before you have full permissions. Everything you need to know is all in the CCCP at the top of every page. At this point you have only one more approved post to go.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
StarrM9
Tell us something.: I love Irish Trad music and used to post here. It's been a few years since then. Hoping to get back onto the site and enjoy some conversation regarding this fantastic music. Thanks!

Post by StarrM9 »

Thanks guys! I appreciate your advice. :)

Starr
StarrM9

Post by StarrM9 »

I have successfully sent a message and again, thank you Steve and Nano! Steve, I plan on quoting your "alcohol vs photoshop" comment, if that's okay. :D I do love Photoshop, but it's a toss up with adult beverages. :D Oh, and sorry for this being off-topic. ::ducks::

Cheers, Starr
Zeildritch
Tell us something.: Musician, trader and collector. Interested in whistles, strings and Uilleann Pipes. Currently living in Europe, Uk and Ireland.

Post by Zeildritch »

cavefish
Tell us something.: been out of it for awhile and decided to start back up on the flute and whistle , been doing NAFs and saxophones

Post by cavefish »

is the copeland still for sale
Choose you this day, whom ye shall serve