For Sell: Eb flute (for left handed)

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
er22men

For Sell: Eb flute (for left handed)

Post by er22men »

Hi everyone (and Happy new year),

I sell my Eb flute for left handed, made by Geert Lejeune few month ago, in ebony, 6 keyed.
Here is a quick video of this flute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0imBoMo4I8

Don't hesitate if you want more details (pictures, sound...). PERFECT condition.
I sell it for 1850€ (a new one is actually 2165€).
Thanks.
Erwan.M
patrick Jacob
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: For Sell: Eb flute (for left handed)

Post by patrick Jacob »

Why do you selling it so fast after a few months ?
er22men

Post by er22men »

I am currently selling several flutes because I have bought a lot of flutes for several years, and it doesn't make sense to keep them all, while I can not play them all. A flute is made to be played. I received my new Eb from stef Morvan few weeks ago, so I sell my other Eb. I also sell others of my flutes (Poljez Eb, Poljez D, C flute, maybe a D Lejeune ...).
And to be honest, as you want to know everything, another reason is simply that I need money for my house that I'm restoring, and to buy equipment.
All my flutes are good flute, but now I play on Morvan's and I decided not to keep all the other, while I don't have time to play them.
Have a good week.
Erwan.
Chino
antispam: No

Post by Chino »

I'm not lefty and I don't even play wooden flute, and it's too bad, because I would have loved to have a flute played by Erwan Menguy. Check him out, he is a truly great flute/low whistle/biniou player, that's why I bump his sale today. :wink:
er22men

Post by er22men »

Sold.