A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:41 am
- Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
- Location: North Eastern Palaearctic
Think sheep and wellington boots
Ha Ha ! Rory
A point, mon vieux!
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 am
- antispam: No
- Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
- Tell us something.: I play traditional Irish and Scottish music.
Artisan working with wood and wool
( have i written enough words yet :-) )
- Location: Miltown Malbay
Think three legged man and willing accomplice