Celtic Cross Whistle Shop - going out of business sale

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
stiofan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been a C&Fer since 2003. Currently playing wooden flute & (mainly low) whistles, along with the bowed dulcimer.

Celtic Cross Whistle Shop - going out of business sale

Post by stiofan »

Just noticed that the Celtic Cross Whistle Shop is going out of business at the end of the month. Looks like they still have a few Killarneys and Susatos left, maybe some others that aren't listed on the site.
https://celticcrosswhistleshop.com/

"Due to health & financial related issues, we are going out of business. Thank you all so very much for your patronage & support. We will be closing our online doors on or about January 31, 2019 unless what's left of our already small inventory sells out first. We will be reducing prices as much as possible."
pancelticpiper
Tell us something.: Playing Scottish and Irish music in California for 45 years.
These days many discussions are migrating to Facebook but I prefer the online chat forum format.

Re: Celtic Cross Whistle Shop - going out of business sale

Post by pancelticpiper »

All I see now are Susatos in Eb and Bb.
Richard Cook
c1980 Quinn uilleann pipes
1945 Starck Highland pipes
Goldie Low D whistle
PB+J
Tell us something.: I'm a historian and the author of "The Beat Cop:Chicago's Chief O'Neill and the Creation of Irish Music," published by the University of Chicago in 2022. I live in Arlington VA and play the flute sincerely but not well

Re: Celtic Cross Whistle Shop - going out of business sale

Post by PB+J »

pancelticpiper wrote:All I see now are Susatos in Eb and Bb.
I got the last Eb Killarney