Crosspost: FS/FT: COPELAND WHISTLE SET

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Zeildritch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Musician, trader and collector. Interested in whistles, strings and Uilleann Pipes. Currently living in Europe, Uk and Ireland.

Crosspost: FS/FT: COPELAND WHISTLE SET

Post by Zeildritch »

kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: CP: FS/FT: COPELAND WHISTLE SET

Post by kkrell »

I'm curious about your use of the CP: (commercial post) in your subject, vs. only the FS: (For Sale) and/or FT: (For Trade) more commonly used, but that you used in your UIE posting. Does this mean you are a commercial business, rather than an individual? It would certainly explain why so many of your posts on C&F are selling instruments. Do you have a retail or online shop?

Come to think of it, have you ever made any other contribution to the forums beyond For Sale or Wanted to Buy posts?
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
whistle1000

Post by whistle1000 »

I don't know the seller but I want to add that I purchased a used Sindt high D from Zieldritch awhile back. The interaction was very positive. Money changed accounts and the whistle was promptly sent and received in good order. Very interesting collection he is selling!
Zeildritch
Tell us something.: Musician, trader and collector. Interested in whistles, strings and Uilleann Pipes. Currently living in Europe, Uk and Ireland.

Post by Zeildritch »

kkrell wrote:I'm curious about your use of the CP: (commercial post) in your subject, vs. only the FS: (For Sale) and/or FT: (For Trade) more commonly used, but that you used in your UIE posting. Does this mean you are a commercial business, rather than an individual? It would certainly explain why so many of your posts on C&F are selling instruments. Do you have a retail or online shop?

Come to think of it, have you ever made any other contribution to the forums beyond For Sale or Wanted to Buy posts?
My understanding of "CP" was cross post - https://www.allacronyms.com/CP/Cross-Posting, perhaps not the use of the abbreviation on this forum.

I buy and sell, collect and trade. Always in search of my ideal whistles. Feel free to message me privately if you would like to discuss the Copeland whistle sale.
Steve Bliven

Post by Steve Bliven »

Zeildritch wrote:My understanding of "CP" was cross post - https://www.allacronyms.com/CP/Cross-Posting, perhaps not the use of the abbreviation on this forum.

I buy and sell, collect and trade. Always in search of my ideal whistles. Feel free to message me privately if you would like to discuss the Copeland whistle sale.
Here "CP" is for Commercial Posting—someone in the business of buying and selling, not the occasional sale. See item #7 in the C&F CCMP at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84192

Best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: Crosspost: FS/FT: COPELAND WHISTLE SET

Post by Nanohedron »

Per OP request, the "CP" in the thread title has been corrected to "Crosspost". Everyone should be on the same page now.

A textbook example as to why everyone should read the CCCP (thanks, Steve :thumbsup: ), or at least consult it from time to time, because if you have a question about how things work at C&F, odds are very high indeed that it's already covered there; a lot of hard experience over time has gone into it, so it is not generic, but a resource very specific to this site. As has been demonstrated, we don't necessarily do things the same way as elsewhere on the Web - nor at this late juncture do we intend to start - so think of it as CYA. And as everyone knows, CYA is a survival skill.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician