Jealous?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
AaronFW
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I started with playing bamboo flutes. But I transitioned to primarily playing the Boehm flute a few lessons ago with the aim of getting good music instruction. However, I've been transitioning to playing Irish Traditional Music on simple flutes.

Re: Jealous?

Post by AaronFW »

October was Cybersecurity Awareness month so I will tell a cautionary tale.

I used Instagram a little bit a few years ago. I mostly just posted pictures of okapi from the Dallas Zoo and random graffiti. A few months ago I came back to my account and found that my profile image was an image of a woman and that the account was following several hundred people and had a few more followers. I ended up changing the picture to a hampster and then eventually disabled the account.

The lesson is that your accounts can become bots. Use secure passwords. Don't reuse passwords. And disable unused accounts.
DrPhill
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by DrPhill »

Nanohedron wrote: Perhaps a change of wardrobe?

Ah, I see it now, you got new shoes......
Phill

One does not equal two. Not even for very large values of one.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

DrPhill wrote:Ah, I see it now, you got new shoes......
No, no. I already have shoes aplenty, and I'm not convinced of the seaworthiness of those above, or at least not enough to shell out for them. But in any case that's not me. I'm too civic-minded; no one wants to see a psychedelic pear.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
DrPhill
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by DrPhill »

Nanohedron wrote:.... shoes ..... and I'm not convinced of the seaworthiness of those above
or 'see worthiness' even :D
Phill

One does not equal two. Not even for very large values of one.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Well, Ben did say "outrageous".
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician