Arie De Keyzer African backwood flute for sale

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Bedlam_Boy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi,

I am a regular session musician in Cork. I would like to connect with some flautists on the forum to see if anyone is interested in purchasing a flute that I have that needs a new home.

Thanks,

Kevin

Arie De Keyzer African backwood flute for sale

Post by Bedlam_Boy »

Hi folks,

My brother is selling one of his flutes, it's an Arie De Keyzer African backwood flute with seven nickel plated pin mounted keys.

Here is a link to the sale on ebay: http://www.ebay.ie/itm/-/253598681776?r ... tkn=XVIQ4A

Flute description:
• 20 years old (no damage or cracks)
• Pratten style
• Traditional Irish flute in key of D
• Loud volume
• Lovely bass tone on low octave
• Seven nickel plated pin mounted keys (bottom C-flat key needs repair, may be an issue with the spring in the rod as not closing when pressed)
• Pads on keys in excellent condition
• Wooden, fabric lined box included

Please contact for further details and feel free to share with anyone that you think might be interested.

Thanks for reading,

Kevin
Bedlam_Boy

I am a regular session musician in Cork. I would like to connect with some flautists on the forum to see if anyone is interested in purchasing a flute that I have that needs a new home.

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: Arie De Keyzer African backwood flute for sale

Post by Bedlam_Boy »

If anyone would like to send me a private message re the flute for sale, can you use the eBay messaging service please as I do not have private message privileges on Chiff & Fipple yet.
Bedlam_Boy

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: Arie De Keyzer African backwood flute for sale

Post by Bedlam_Boy »

Hi folks,

The flute has been relisted at a reduced starting bid, here is the new link:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3614675642

Please, spread the word!

Thanks,

Kevin