Doc here (the ole whistle bum lol)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
DocTinWhistle
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Im not a spammer but i do like to seek out people that understand certain emotions... similar to how charlie won the chocolate factory... and i love to play a tinwhistle

Doc here (the ole whistle bum lol)

Post by DocTinWhistle »

Hey all !! ive missed yall! ive been a member here for many many years and mostly i just read through everybody talking rather than post... trust me im here lol... well... i have a request ... anyone have and old tin whistle anyone could donate me in the key of D... ? the reason i ask for one on here instead of going out and buying one is because for some reason it is much more exciting and meaningful and more precious to me if i ask on here for one... i dont care if it is new or old or where it comes from, its just so much more wonderful to have one come through the mail like this asking for a tinwhistle from this community... i remember in the past, this community has helped me through so many life struggles ... now that i have a everything in life anyone could ever ask for ! EXCEPT for a little donated tin whistle from some one here at chiff and fipple... my address is :

michael bevis 1304 kendrick rd gastonia, nc 28056 thanks all.. for everything !! happy posting for years to come !!
DocTinWhistle
Tell us something.: Im not a spammer but i do like to seek out people that understand certain emotions... similar to how charlie won the chocolate factory... and i love to play a tinwhistle

Re: Doc here (the ole whistle bum lol)

Post by DocTinWhistle »

any one seen dale ?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

DocTinWhistle wrote:any one seen dale ?
He's spending more of his time with his grandkids, these days. Still available, though. :)
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
DocTinWhistle

Post by DocTinWhistle »

k kool im gonna send you a private message for you to forward to him for me THANKS !! -doc
DocTinWhistle

Post by DocTinWhistle »

well i sent it to u but it remains in my inbox.. i wonder why ??
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

DocTinWhistle wrote: but it remains in my inbox.. i wonder why ??

Hmmmm........ :-? If it is at your in box, you sent it to yourself ?
''Whistles of Wood'', cpvc and brass. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69086
khl
Tell us something.: Longtime member of Chiff and Fipple. I own/have owned more whistles than a person should, I think. But I’m not complaining.

Post by khl »

Tommy wrote:
DocTinWhistle wrote: but it remains in my inbox.. i wonder why ??

Hmmmm........ :-? If it is at your in box, you sent it to yourself ?
It will stay in your "Outbox" (if you sent it to them and not to yourself) until the other person finds it in their box and opens it.

Cheers.
Keith
DocTinWhistle

Post by DocTinWhistle »

lol...DUH !! i meant "OUTBOX" lol... ive sure missed being here ... you know what ? im here to stay this time... since 2003 (when i first came here) , there may of been youtube, facebook, twitter, even myspace, but i am SOOOO glad chiff and fipple is still here because NOTHING i repeat NOTHING or no other website could ever make me feel more at home than here... just love it here... i may not have posted much throughout the years but i have never left and i have never abandoned this forum, i ALWAYS read read read through here... but since i dont say much doesnt mean i dont love it here... i think it's time i come out of my shell anyway :0)
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

DocTinWhistle, check your PMs.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
DocTinWhistle

Post by DocTinWhistle »

k .. going there now ( nervous ) feelin almost like being sent to the principals office at school lol, but i'll just stop by the little janitors closet and hide.. and when the coast is clear, i'll jam like crazy on my special little d whistle watching my rolls as they must match my timed strikes and then as i glance out with one eye d,own the hall as they echo loud my desperate song--my song that escalates a true rebell, ill employ an awesome set of cranns that gives me chills at the cosmic melody... then as i hear the racing footsteps of lady devere, her seeking me with hate as i perfect my tonguing along the wind when with a breath of beauty seen, the lost vibrato ill dissappear.....

"to the pms with a whistle d"

by doctinwhistle may 2018