CP: New Tilbury whistles for sale

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
DaveAuty
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play the whistle, I used to play flute but have Dupuytren's contracture so can only play whistle now which is fine. Mostly play sessions around Canterbury Kent area.

Re: CP: New Tilbury whistles for sale

Post by DaveAuty »

Mr Gumby, to the point, as ever. Nice one!
awildman

Post by awildman »

In all fairness, the mods should be enforcing these rules. People would be a lot less irritated if they didn't have to keep tripping over the same person doing the same wrong thing weeks or months in a row.
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

awildman wrote:In all fairness, the mods should be enforcing these rules. People would be a lot less irritated if they didn't have to keep tripping over the same person doing the same wrong thing weeks or months in a row.
Sorry. Only just caught up with this. There been a thing called "Christmas" in the way. Family, that sort of thing.

I've done a very small amount of editing. It's much better if people remember what's commercial and what isn't.
Tyler DelGregg
Tell us something.: Whistles are fun, whistles are charming, whistles sound nice, whistles are affordable, whistles make us smile, whistles make dogs bark, and whistles upset some neighbors.

Post by Tyler DelGregg »

plunk111 wrote:
Squeeky Elf wrote:What is the difference between feck sake and fecksake? :-?
I believe "feck sake" is a new brand of Japanese rice wine and the other is a derogatory sanitized expletive...

;)

That reminds me of an old Japanese saying:

Feck sake Scotch wo dasse!
(Feck sake bring out the Scotch!)

Cheers from Virginia
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

THREAD LOCKED FOR CLEANUP. SHAME. MAYBE IT WILL RE-OPEN, BUT MAYBE NOT. - MOD.