Lakeland Whistles Polymer low whistles on eBay

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
BigDavy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Lakeland Whistles Polymer low whistles on eBay

Post by BigDavy »

Lakeland Whistles

This is a new maker of low whistles selling on eBay - vinyl wrapped polymer whistles in D and C.

David
Payday, Piping, Percussion and Poetry- the 4 best Ps
TD997
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just got into Tin whistles and thought it'd be good to join and see other people's opinions and thoughts so that I can learn from them.

Re: Lakeland Whistles Polymer low whistles on eBay

Post by TD997 »

Some of those colors are a bit hit or miss. I like the metallic rosegold and purple, less sure about the Python or sparkly colors though. Have you had a chance to try them out? how do they sound?
Dan A.
Tell us something.: I can only hope that my proficiency with the whistle is steadily improving. A few of my whistles get a workout on an almost daily basis. And I'm almost certainly afflicted with WhOAD.

Post by Dan A. »

TD997 wrote:Some of those colors are a bit hit or miss. I like the metallic rosegold and purple, less sure about the Python or sparkly colors though.
The "maple" and rose gold finishes are singles at best; the othet finishes struck out with me. If a whistle is not made of clear-coated wood or metal, I'd prefer it in a basic color. Though I am curious as to how those Low D whistles sound, too.
jpwinstruments
Tell us something.: none, this information is none. none, this information is none none, this information is none none, this information is none none, this information is none none, this information is none

Post by jpwinstruments »

Very interesting finishes on those instruments, something new to me! :) .