Wooff Narrow Bore D full set for sale

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
flutefry
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Pipes have become my main instrument, but I still play the flute. I have emerged from the "instrument acquisition" phase, and am now down to one full set of pipes (Gordon Galloway), and one flute (Hudson Siccama).

Wooff Narrow Bore D full set for sale

Post by flutefry »

I am selling my Geoff Wooff narrow bore D full set number 157, made in about 1999, made from ebony, boxwood mounts, and brass. It is his "mark II" version, has that great flat sound, and enough volume to play with 2-4 other people. I am the second owner, and it was refurbished by Derrick Gleeson before it came to me 18 months ago. I am looking to make back the reasonable price I paid for it, or to trade for a flat set of similar quality. Please email me, and I am happy to provide photos, sound files, and answer any questions. I am located close to the US border, and am happy to post it from the US.

Hugh
David Parkhurst
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Wooff Narrow Bore D full set for sale

Post by David Parkhurst »

The Holy Grail of narrow bore! Drool...........

[Perhaps against my better judgement, this post shall stand. - Mod]
flutefry
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Pipes have become my main instrument, but I still play the flute. I have emerged from the "instrument acquisition" phase, and am now down to one full set of pipes (Gordon Galloway), and one flute (Hudson Siccama).

Re: Wooff Narrow Bore D full set for sale

Post by flutefry »

Still for sale. In new year will list elsewhere. Thanks to those who have inquired.

Hugh
I thought I had no talent, but my talent is to persist anyway.