Parks Bb test whistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Tucson Whistler
antispam: No

Parks Bb test whistles

Post by Tucson Whistler »

Hello,

I am in possession of 3 Parks Bb test whistles. I have been instructed by Carey Parks to get these whistles into good hands that will enjoy them. I will send one to the first 3 people who request one. :)
"Life is far too important to be taken seriously"
~Oscar Wilde
imgoingtospain
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have a few questions about whistle construction and mechanics. I also like the saddest Irish songs.

Re: Parks Bb test whistles

Post by imgoingtospain »

Yes please.
Jeffpederp
Tell us something.: Already play mandolin but attended whistle class at music camp in Newfoundland. Now a new whistler just learning to play cuts and when to breathe. Have a few whistles and At first I thought they were bad but now realize it was my playing. Used the Clarke book at first but now have private teacher and improving.

Post by Jeffpederp »

Tucson Whistler wrote:Hello,

I am in possession of 3 Parks Bb test whistles. I have been instructed by Carey Parks to get these whistles into good hands that will enjoy them. I will send one to the first 3 people who request one. :)

I Havana. parks D walkabout and love it. I live in Canada and would love to try a Eb.

Jeff
Tucson Whistler

2 whistles have been spoken for. There is still one more.

There is nothing you need to do. These are whistles from a long time ago that now need a permanent home.
~Oscar Wilde
Jeffpederp
Tell us something.: Already play mandolin but attended whistle class at music camp in Newfoundland. Now a new whistler just learning to play cuts and when to breathe. Have a few whistles and At first I thought they were bad but now realize it was my playing. Used the Clarke book at first but now have private teacher and improving.

Post by Jeffpederp »

Tucson Whistler wrote:2 whistles have been spoken for. There is still one more.

There is nothing you need to do. These are whistles from a long time ago that now need a permanent home.
As I am a new user just starting to,post I don't think I can send or receive Private e mail yet. Will try to get this approved asap.

Jeff
1MoreWhistle
Tell us something.: Hello, I'm learning low whistle, and I'd like to be able to access the huge amount of expertise and helpful info on this forum.
Thanks and slainte mhath!
Alison

Post by 1MoreWhistle »

Hi there!
If it's not too late, I'd love one, please....I'm in Scotland & will pay postage costs.
Tucson Whistler

The whistles are spoken for :thumbsup:
~Oscar Wilde