For Sale Herrington 30button Anglo Concertina Square

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
JDLeedham
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

For Sale Herrington 30button Anglo Concertina Square

Post by JDLeedham »

1999 Herrington Square 30button Anglo Concertina
$1500 or first reasonable offer.

>>REDUCED $1200 or reasonable offer <<

This 30 button square Anglo concertina made by pioneering hybrid concertina maker Harold Herrington in 1999 is a wonderful instrument and piece of concertina history and appears in Dan Worrall's book 'the Anglo-German Concertina vol2.

Please know that it's available immediately. I live in NH about an hour from Boston and an hour from the Button Box if you wanted to come check it out otherwise I will ship it for the actual cost in the continental US.

That's the aforementioned Herrington Concertina with case
$1,500 or first reasonable offer plus actual shipping cost with insurance and tracking. Payment via PayPal, will take cash if local pickup.

I can be reached most quickly at my email jdleedham@gmail.com

Kindest regards,
JD
[CENTER]Image
Image[/CENTER]
JDLeedham
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

Re: For Sale Herrington 30button Anglo Concertina Square

Post by JDLeedham »

Reduced to $1200 or reasonable offer
JDLeedham

Post by JDLeedham »

Final reduction $1000
Cab
Tell us something.: Not sure whether I haven't registered at some time before but have come back to seek advice about a woodenflute maker.

Post by Cab »

These are a joy - great fun to play. I had a G/D on extended loan a few years ago and really enjoyed it.
JDLeedham

Post by JDLeedham »

Concertina SOLD on the Concertina.net site. Thank you all for looking.