Optima Kev

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
wizzywig

Optima Kev

Post by wizzywig »

Hully
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Ive been 'playing' the High D whistle 18 months, want to try the Low D whistle, looking for tips. advice, guidance

Re: Optima Kev

Post by Hully »

Beautiful.
Mr.Nate
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mr.Nate »

Kev is definitely a whistle connoisseur and it is always interesting to hear him play and hear his opinion. I have an Optima and thoroughly enjoy it!! To say that he is a "GOD" is a bit overstated.
Whistling in the Rockies!!
mickey66
Tell us something.: I am a Professional Musician in Phx, Az. Lived in Calif(Hollywood) for about 10 years(1970's) working in the studios and on the road with stars of the day. Started to follow my roots which took me back to the old country and the Irish Tin Whistle. I wound up here on C&F forum!

Post by mickey66 »

Mr.Nate wrote:Kev is definitely a whistle connoisseur and it is always interesting to hear him play and hear his opinion. I have an Optima and thoroughly enjoy it!! To say that he is a "GOD" is a bit overstated.
Mr. Nate. I hope Phil Hardy Compensated you well for this comment....sorry, I couldn't resist! :thumbsup: Good video Wizzywig/Phil whoever.....?
Mr.Nate
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mr.Nate »

Mickey, I thought that my comment about Kev not being a "god" was a bit cheeky and I doubt if I will be compensated for that!

Any positive comments about the Optima are purely factual. No compensation necessary unless Phil is feeling really generous and wanted to send me a new Optima F to try out. (hint, hint..) Ha ha
Whistling in the Rockies!!
mickey66
Tell us something.: I am a Professional Musician in Phx, Az. Lived in Calif(Hollywood) for about 10 years(1970's) working in the studios and on the road with stars of the day. Started to follow my roots which took me back to the old country and the Irish Tin Whistle. I wound up here on C&F forum!

Post by mickey66 »

Mr.Nate wrote:Mickey, I thought that my comment about Kev not being a "god" was a bit cheeky and I doubt if I will be compensated for that!

Any positive comments about the Optima are purely factual. No compensation necessary unless Phil is feeling really generous and wanted to send me a new Optima F to try out. (hint, hint..) Ha ha
:puppyeyes:
WizzPost
Tell us something.: Interested in whistles in ITM primarily, with a bit of flute also. Have been trying various whistles and hope to find out more about them here.

Post by WizzPost »

Just seen this... http://www.twftjrtour.com/the-tin-whistles/

Seems the publishers of the Hardy Boys series is a member of a group called The Tin Whistles. Coincidence?? :puppyeyes:

Cheers,

Old WizzPost
whistle1000

Post by whistle1000 »

I absolutely love your profile name WizzPost!! :)
mickey66

Post by mickey66 »

whistle1000 wrote:I absolutely love your profile name WizzPost!! :)
:lol: