FS: Kintail Highland pipes

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
Seamie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

FS: Kintail Highland pipes

Post by Seamie »

Hi all......
I am selling a lovely set of 2001 Kintail highland pipes.
ABW with matching mounts- nickel silver ferrules and ring caps and Kintail poly chanter.
These pipes are in absolutely beautiful condition.Straight, shiny bores- no cracks or warping anywhere.
Bannatyne large hybrid bag with new Selbie drone reeds.
The blowpipe was brass sleeved by Kintail and I've installed a Moose valve as well.
They might require a little "dialing in" as they've been in (oiled & properly humidified) storage a while, but they are ready to go.
This really is a beautiful set. Looking to sell quickly as I have my eye on a set of Krons.
Price is $1200 firm please. USPS Priority shipping to lower 48 included.
I still haven't figured out how to post photos in here, but send me a PM or email and I'll get some to you.
Thanks for taking a look
Best
Seamus
pancelticpiper
Tell us something.: Playing Scottish and Irish music in California for 45 years.
These days many discussions are migrating to Facebook but I prefer the online chat forum format.

Re: FS: Kintail Highland pipes

Post by pancelticpiper »

About posting photos, as far as I know you have to have the photos online somewhere already, such as a photo hosting/storage site such as Photobucket (what I use). It's free, and easy to use.

Once your photo is on Photobucket, you can just click on the link box on the right side of the page, and when on a post here hold "Ctrl" then press "v" and voila your photo will appear.
Richard Cook
c1980 Quinn uilleann pipes
1945 Starck Highland pipes
Goldie Low D whistle
Seamie
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

Post by Seamie »

Thanks, PanCelticPiper.... (was gonna write "PCP"- but it didn't look right...s) I'll try it
Seamie

Post by Seamie »

Hi all.....
I am going to list this set on my Missus's Ebay account as she a over 6000 positive feedbacks. At the moment its on my Ebay account, but I'm "newish" on there, albeit with 100% positives. (plus- there are photos)
I'm still hoping to get near my asking price but will be starting the bidding around $850, so you might want to check it out.
I figure even if I lose a bit- at least one of the C&F gang will make out.
Thanks
Seam
Seamie

Post by Seamie »

BUMP.....
Sold American. Thank you