MacNeil Low D whistle

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Steve Bliven
antispam: No

MacNeil Low D whistle

Post by Steve Bliven »

Anyone out there have one of Ryan MacNeil's low D whistles that you'd like to sell?

I had one some time back and sold it along to make another purchase. Now I'd like to see if I can find one again. I'm not having any luck finding a source for a new one so....

Contact via PM or email buttons below.

Thanks and best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.
Steve Bliven

Re: MacNeil Low D whistle

Post by Steve Bliven »

Nobody got one? Ah well.

Anyone have contact info for Ryan MacNeill? All his links and those for Beolach that I can find are broken.

Thanks and best wishes.

Steve
Adrian W.

Post by Adrian W. »

I have no idea why, but Ryan is really hard to contact. When his whistles were more trendy, I used to get a lot of emails trying to get in touch with him as I live in Cape Breton. I've met him, and his dad is a friend of mine. At various times I have suggested directly to him he check in here because people were looking for him; I have asked his dad to tell him that; I have forwarded other people's contact info through his dad; and I have emailed him using the email supplied by his dad. I have never heard a word and I don't think he has ever responded to anyone I helped with contact info, so I'm out of it. Last I knew he was working as a carpenter, and Beolach occasionally gets back together......they played at this years Celtic Colours. I know he wanted to get into making pipes; kind of lost interest in whistles I think, and they have been unavailable for some time. He is a lovely piper as well as a great whistler.

I do have a MacNeil; don't THINK I want to sell it though, as it is kind of interesting for it's take on design.

Adrian
In Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Steve Bliven

Post by Steve Bliven »

Adrian -

Thanks for the info. PM sent.

Best wishes.

Steve