USA, Central-N. NJ, New Providence, E. Galway flute students

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
lesl
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hello, I'm Lesl, I teach and play Irish flute. Just updating my web address. Thank you for reading this!

USA, Central-N. NJ, New Providence, E. Galway flute students

Post by lesl »

I teach East Galway music on flute for beginners and intermediate in New Providence, NJ. I learned almost all my music from Mike Rafferty. Lessons are one hour.

I also give e-lessons using sound clips. If you are a complete beginner this is not optimum as I can't see you holding the flute, but otherwise if you can receive a sound clip in email or via a link, and know how to record your playing, to email back to me, we can do it. If you need help on a tune in one of the Rafferty music-books we can do an e-lesson on that.

Interested prospective students can email me at leslharker at hotmail.com.

Cheers, Lesl
lesl
Tell us something.: Hello, I'm Lesl, I teach and play Irish flute. Just updating my web address. Thank you for reading this!

Re: USA, Central-N. NJ, New Providence, E. Galway flute students

Post by lesl »

you tube videos from my library music-lecture "Tunes and tales of old East Galway" are listed here with links:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_vi ... dID=107984
lesl

Post by lesl »

Accepting new students.
lesl

Post by lesl »

I should update this to mention I've a flute website http://www.iflute.weebly.com - there are also some tips pages under the student area. These are abbreviated notes of some of the tech things I teach when necessary. Anyways, all are welcome to check out or download.
Cheers, Lesl
lesl

E. Galway flute students, New Providence, Central-North NJ,

Post by lesl »

I've joined the bandwagon and am now offering Skype lessons (along with East Galway flute tunes)... For details please see
http://iflute.weebly.com/online-skype-lessons.html
You can contact me through that page also.
Cheers, Lesl
lesl

Re: USA, Central-N. NJ, New Providence, E. Galway flute stud

Post by lesl »

Here is a quick note - accepting new students, including Skype, and a free public workshop is coming up on Nov.12th, Summit NJ, for anyone local. Here's the link to the workshop-
http://iflute.weebly.com/tunes-of-old-east-galway.html

All the best! - Lesl
lesl

Post by lesl »

And... I'm still teaching, mostly virtual. Email me through my website if you are interested and committed to improving! - Lesl
lesl

Post by lesl »

Hello all,

I've moved house to the Hershey Pennsylvania area. I'm still giving virtual lessons but also in person and have a few openings. I'll put up a new posting with the correct geographic area. Thanks everyone! - Lesl