Sessions in Orlando?

Chiff and Fipple in your hometown.
ancientfifer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Sessions in Orlando?

Post by ancientfifer »

I'm going to be in orlando on business June 1-4. Does anyone have any updated info on sessions there. I searched here and The Session and no really current info. found.
Thanks!
Russ
ancientfifer is the chiffer formerly known as fifenwhistle (Dec. 2008-January 2014)
Avatar Photo: Colonial Williamsburg Fifes and Drums, July 4th Parade 1976, broadcasted live nationally on CBS.
pipersgrip
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Sessions in Orlando?

Post by pipersgrip »

There aren't that I know of. If you feel like driving to Tampa, there is a great one there every first Sunday of the month. I don't know if the 1-4 will fall on a Sunday though.
"In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart." John Bunyan
Ralph Eyman
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Sessions in Orlando?

Post by Ralph Eyman »

It looks like you would miss the Claddagh Cottage 'Every Other Wednesday Session', which would fall on May 26 and June 9 this year. However, if you can get to Orlando a couple of days early there is an ITM Session the last Sunday of the month (5/30/2010) at the Orlando Brewing Company which starts a 4 pm. Both of these sessions are listed on http://www.thesession.org. E-mail Rick Norry: rnorry@southernwine.com if you're thinking about the 5/30 Sunday session, since it sometimes gets canceled if it falls near a holiday.
Ralph