USA, California, Culver City - Benefit Concert

Chiff and Fipple in your hometown.
NicoMoreno
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

USA, California, Culver City - Benefit Concert

Post by NicoMoreno »

My very good friend Joey Abarta has qualified for the All-Ireland Irish Music Fleadh and needs to raise money to be able to attend. He is holding a benefit concert on Saturday, July 18, 2009 from 7:00pm - 10:00pm at St. Augustine Catholic Church (Parish Hall).

The address is:
3850 Jasmine Avenue
Culver City, CA

He has a facebook event page here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event ... 4356271893

From that page:
Hello all my friends,

I am putting on a concert in a couple of weeks to raise money to go to Ireland. In the genre of music I play there are competitions for musicians. On one of my last trips to the mid-west, east coast, and Canada, I entered one of these, and to my great surprise, I won. Those were only the semi-finals. The world championships are in Ireland and you have to pay your own way to get there. Once again I need to ask all of my friends for their support. I only have one thing to give in return, my music. I have asked my friends, the best players in Los Angeles, to donate their time to perform with me and put on a concert to raise enough money to get me to Ireland to compete. This evening of the traditional Music, Dancing, and Songs of Ireland will be a great night of entertainment and is surely not to be missed.

Thank you my Friends,

Joey Abarta

TICKETS $15.00 AT THE DOOR
50/50 RAFFLE