UK, Milton Keynes Irish Centre

Chiff and Fipple in your hometown.
Infernaltootler
antispam: No

UK, Milton Keynes Irish Centre

Post by Infernaltootler »

This is an Irish session that could do with some more players please. Any standard.

First Sunday of the month 1-4pm

It's in Milton Keynes Irish Centre in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire UK - really easy to get to off the A5.

Please note there is no session on December 7th 2008 so next one gets the New Year off to a good start January 4th 2009.

It's an Irish Centre so Irish is in!! The audience love it.

It's also worth mentioning there is a beginners Irish Music Lesson every other Saturday with the next one being December 6th 10 am-12 noon. This is going really well and I'm hoping will develop more so will try and keep you posted.
Basically any instrument is welcomed and absolute beginners gratefully received. £6 for the two hours. Bargain.

Website of Irish Centre for directions and contact details

http://irishcentremk.com/index.html
Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere. It's only taken 6 years.
Infernaltootler

Re: UK, Milton Keynes Irish Centre

January 4th 2009 is the first session of the New Year at the Milton Keynes Irish Centre.
Infernaltootler

Re: UK, Milton Keynes Irish Centre

First beginners Irish music lesson of the year is Saturday 10th Jan 2009 10am til 12 noon.

If there were a few more intermediate players they might develop the lesson to accommodate them, that is my hope anyway.

It's every other Saturday from then, allowing for school hols. £42 for the term (£6 a lesson)