Atlanta (Buckhead area) Georgia 8/13-15?

Chiff and Fipple in your hometown.
Jayhawk
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Atlanta (Buckhead area) Georgia 8/13-15?

Post by Jayhawk »

I'm heading down to Atlanta for a meeting 8/13-15 and am looking for an open session willing to take in visitors for the night? Promise to be unobtrusive, play only tunes I know, and am thoroughly aware I don't know everything (or anything close to it).

Thanks,

Eric
jlfinkels
Tell us something.: How doth the little crocodile
     Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
     On every golden scale!

How cheerfully he seems to grin,
     How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in,
     With gently smiling jaws!

So sorry...

Post by jlfinkels »

So sorry for missing your post :sniffle: There are sessions every Monday at Fado's in Buckhead and the 1st and 3rd Sunday at the Harp in Roswell. We may be adding another session the 2nd Sunday in Decatur as well.

If I had seen you're post we could have gotten some folks together for an ad-hoc sessions. We're usually much more hospitable in the South than this, but with all my travel I missed your post. Hopefully next time you visit we can get together. :)
Insanity takes its toll. Please have exact change.
Jayhawk
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

That's alright - I made it there anyway and had a good time playing. I wasn't at my best (I'm too old to handle 3 hours of sleep anymore), but folks were nice, the food was good, and the beer free...plus some fine players - hard not to have a good time.

Eric