USA New Jersey, Rockaway

Chiff and Fipple in your hometown.
irisnevins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

USA New Jersey, Rockaway

Post by irisnevins »

The Irish American Assoc. of Northwest Jersey runs a monthly open session. Plenty of parking and a great spread of food. BYOB. The day of the month varies so check their site, www.iaanj.com or for sometimes more updated info as regarding the music programs
www.hearts-content.net

Each session is lead by a revolving host, 9/23 we have Felix and Brendan Dolan, 10/14 we have Linda Hickman, and 11/10 Claire Keville and Pat O'Connor.

We also will be running house concerts which will be posted separately, but we have Paddy Keenan on 11/4 and Noel Hill on 12/2. Tickets are $15.00 in advance and $20 at the door. A great spread of food is included (not dinner type, but cold and finger food) and BYOB. Contact irisnevins@verizon.net for tickets. Do not attempt to contact the email or phone at IAANJ, it will most times go unanswered for a good while.

A session will follow each of the house concerts, so come prepared. IAANJ is a non profit Irish-American organization that promotes irish culture and events. You can read more about them at their site.
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

Iris, I posted here about the session a while ago.
irisnevins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Session

Post by irisnevins »

Thanks Avery. I just joined a few days ago. Also wanted to list upcoming concerts at IAANJ. We have a pretty nice party planned for both 11/4 and 12/2!