Israel, Tel Aviv

Chiff and Fipple in your hometown.
Brewster
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Israel, Tel Aviv

Post by Brewster »

This might be a bit of a stretch, but is there an ITM scene in Tel Aviv? I'm going there for a 2 week business trip, and I wouldn't mind checking out the local ITM scene if there is one.
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
Brewster

Post by Brewster »

Hi Flanum, thanks for the response and the link. I got your response after getting back to the US, but as chance would have it, I did get to Molly Bloom's in Tel Aviv a couple times. The first night I was there, they had a fiddler, bazouki, and guitarist playing--don't think it was an official session, but it was fun to listen to.
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

Cool!
I lived in Tel Aviv '93-'94 but there was no ITM or even Irish bars that i know of back then.
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?