Canada, Quebec City

Chiff and Fipple in your hometown.
PJ
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: ......................................................................................................

Canada, Quebec City

Post by PJ »

Anyone in or near Quebec city interested in forming a regular session or just getting together from time to time for a few tunes please PM me to make arrangements.

I play guitar (DADGAD), pipes, whistles and (like 2/3 of the world) bodhran.

P
PJ
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: ......................................................................................................

Irish Pipers Club of Québec - Quebec City meeting

Post by PJ »

If there are any trad musicians interested in piping or in trad Irish in general, on Saturday April 16th next, the Irish Pipers Club of Quebec will be holding a meeting at the Kirk Hall in Quebec City.

The meeting will begin at 10.30 a.m. with a technical session - maintenance, reed-making, etc. We'll break for lunch and reconvene at 2.00 (until 5.00) with a MUSIC SESSION.

Both parts of the day are open to all and are FREE. For the technical session, we request that people "register" beforehand (by sending me a PM). This is just to avoid people popping-in and disturbing those genuinely interested in the technical part of the day.

The afternoon music session is open to all. Bring along your instruments (except bodhrans!!) and join in or do a solo.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there.
PJ
WhistlingGypsy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by WhistlingGypsy »

Are there any sessions in Quebec City? I will be travelling there later this month and would love to play some music when I'm there.
Cheers Image
Gerry
Think before you Think before you Post!