ITMA web site purchase problem

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
An Draighean
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

ITMA web site purchase problem

Post by An Draighean »

Has anyone from the U.S. successfully purchased anything off of the ITMA web site lately? Tried to buy Volume 2 of "Tunes of the Munster Pipers" today but it won't add anything to my shopping cart. Tried it in two different browsers as well.
Deartháir don phaidir an port.
An Draighean
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: ITMA web site purchase problem

Post by An Draighean »

As a follow-up and if it helps anyone else, I made email contact with ITMA via the staff email addresses available on the web site, and they were extremely helpful. If you tell them what you want, they will send you a payment request via PayPal - easy as pie.

Also for anyone else interested in Volume 1 of Tunes of the Munster Pipers (currently out of print), they told me that they hope to raise the re-printing costs "over the next number of months", so that is good news.

And finally, anyone who would like a nice recording of some of the tunes from Tunes of the Munster Pipers or just likes ITM, I highly recommend the recent CD release Tunes from the Goodman Manuscripts by Mick O'Brien, Emer Mayock, Aoife Ni Bhriain. Beautifully played, recorded and engineered; my new favorite record. This one will not disappoint.
Deartháir don phaidir an port.
Cathy Wilde
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Cathy Wilde »

That's great about Volume 1! I kept hoping Santa would hear my psychic pleas, but no luck and I waited too long. I was gutted when it went out of print.

Thanks for the good news! :party:

P.S. That's one of my favorite recordings, too. Great, great stuff.
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
benhall.1
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

Off-topic, but I can't see "ITMA" without thinking of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvDNu-xkt_k