FS DANU TICKETS (2) CONNECTICUT 3/14/14

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
Cayden
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play high and low whistle with Traditional Irish Music being my focus of interest. I love Irish music and consider it as a direct connection to my Irish heritage. I enjoy participation in whistle tours, chatting with other players, and learning much from the many talented folks that frequent C & F.

FS DANU TICKETS (2) CONNECTICUT 3/14/14

Post by Cayden »

A very good friend gave me two tickets for a Danu concert scheduled for 3/14/14 8:00 PM at the Jorgensen Center For The Performing Arts on the beautiful Storrs campus of the University of Connecticut. These are Orchestra level seating to center stage (NICE :D ).

Due to another obligation I have that evening, I am most unfortunately unable to attend what is surely to be an incredible performance ( :cry: not happy about it ).

My friend and I discussed the matter and he asked that rather than return the tickets, that I offer them for sale, the proceeds will be donated to the Conservation Officer James V. Spignesi Jr. Memorial Scholarship Foundation. Officer Spignesi was shot and killed in the line of duty on 20 NOVEMBER 1998 and he and I were Squadmates and friends of over 20 years at the time. The Connecticut Conservation Officer's Association and The Spignesi Foundation have funded a $10,000 annual scholarship in tribute to Jim since our sad loss of him now going on 16 years ago. Jim was an alum of the University Of Connecticut College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Engineering and dedicated much of his professional life
to the conservation of our precious natural resources and to public safety.

We are making these two tickets available on a first come first serve basis for their original price of $60 for the pair, proceeds in full to benefit the 2014 Conservation Officer James V. Spignesi Jr. Memorial Scholarship 2014 Fundraiser.

PM me for arrangements to purchase the tickets.

Thank you ahead of time for any support of this effort.

Slainte,
Cayden
"TEAM TRAD" Pro Staff
Official Life Member of DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY
"Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, and Andrea Corr, each a Whistle Goddess in her own right"!