Can anyone help me to identify these two song's name please?

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
mdivk
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Can anyone help me to identify these two song's name please?

Post by mdivk »

This is my first post.

I have two beautiful songs, my colleague told me they sound like Irish folks but not certain what's the names, how can I upload the songs here as an attachment so you can help me to identify? Thanks.
Sirchronique
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

Re: Can anyone help me to identify these two song's name please?

Post by Sirchronique »

mdivk wrote:This is my first post.

I have two beautiful songs, my colleague told me they sound like Irish folks but not certain what's the names, how can I upload the songs here as an attachment so you can help me to identify? Thanks.

Is it the playing of you or your colleague? If so, you can put it on any sound-file hosting website, then share the link here. I don't believe you can put sound files on the forum, but I could be wrong...

And if you do really mean it is a song , then posting the lyrics on here would be enough for people to let you know the names.

If it is indeed not a song, but rather a tune, then you can google "tunepal" . This website will help you find the name of a tune if you just play the first few bars. It's helped me loads in finding the name of a tune. Just learn the first bit of the tune, go to tunepal, click "record" and start playing the tune for a few seconds, then it will come up with any matches to the name of the tune.