it's alive, It's Alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!! Ceolnet back on line?

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
Mark_J
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Mark_J »

I just typed Ceolnet into my browsers address line and I saw the word buffering on the screen. As I type, I am listening to Ceolnet. Mark = happy.

http://www.ceolnet.ie

Craic Lives!

UPDATE: the program feed is working great and at a high quality, but the descriptions are not working. The individual tracks are not working for me either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mark_J on 2002-08-05 17:42 ]</font>

UPDATE #2:I got the information and descriptions to work by clicking the checkbox for "enable updating"
Duh me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mark_J on 2002-08-05 22:03 ]</font>

UPDATE #3:I got the individual tunes to work on my selection. The first one was not linked properly (jig not a reel; concertina not mandolin). Off to a great second start!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mark_J on 2002-08-05 22:10 ]</font>

UPDATE #4:the Internet broadcast recycles it self several times a day ("Pictures from Life's Other Side" and "Taglioney" are my marker bouys). I can get the info updates and on-demand tunes through my dial up but not through the firewall at my .. um .. other computer on a network.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mark_J on 2002-08-08 10:36 ]</font>
dlambert

Post by dlambert »

Man, I have been waiting a few months for this to come back on line. Thanks for the info.
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Anybody with a Mac able to use this service? I tried and it only references Windows Media Player... I was this close to actually hearing Bobby Casey, which I still have not. No Junior, though.
clark
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've played Irish flute most of my life. My band Celtic Waves has been performing in Honolulu for the last 17 years.

Post by clark »

Yes, it plays fine on my MAC. You can go to Windows Media Player site and download a Mac version.

clark