News Update 11/16/02 Scarborough Fair

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

11/16/02 Justin Panovec returns with Scarborough Fair on his homemade low D. Saved in New Players. (Sorry for the delay, Justin. I swear I couldn't get near the computer for days because of the kids' homework. And, last night, I went to Weekenders house to play music.)
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
MurphyStout

Post by MurphyStout »

On 2002-11-16 14:00, TonyHiggins wrote: And, last night, I went to Weekenders house to play music.)
Tony
And I wasn't invited? Week, I'm quite upset with you!
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

Whoops...Sorry for shooting my mouth of, Lance. And we could have used another whistle player, huh? :smile:
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Cyfiawnder

Post by Cyfiawnder »

No problem I'm In no hurry. I just played the Low G I made for my sister.. man Does that need a different fipple. I played half of foggy dew and I was getting light headed. It has a nice tone, but needs way too much breath. The amount of air I need to play the Low G on that whistle is about the same amount I need to play the High B on my Low D whistle... She says she likes it that way though... weird...
Cyfiawnder

Post by Cyfiawnder »

Oops :smile: So Uh how does the whistle sound? Easier to hear the quality without the echo?
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Yeah three whistles??? Yikes.... but I am sure we scared off the coyotes as it was.

Tony's presence was a pleasant last-minute deal. The official Forum Bay Area whistle gathering is anon, Scout.

All three Weekenders approve/endorse the Abell D owned by Higginski. Most atmospheric whistle that will market good solo playing convincingly. And make no mistake bout it, Tony IS a solo whistler with all the care and practice that implies.