5/01/07 Tunes on Scottish small pipes, on 12 string guitar,

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

5/01/07 Tunes on Scottish small pipes, on 12 string guitar,

Post by TonyHiggins »

5/01/07 Welcome to Bud Wood, who sends: "Scots Wha Ha'e and Amazing Grace played on a Gibson Fireside smallpipe, key of Bb with only Tenor and Bass drone's playing." (saved in non-w)

Patrick McSweeney sends: "1. Harvest Home (aka the Cork Hornpipe), played on an Ovation 12 string guitar tuned to DADGAD (capo at 2nd). 2. Two double jigs - Paddy's Day (maybe a version of Paddy O'Carroll's Jig) and I buried my wife and danced on top of her, played on an Ovation 12 string in DADGAD You don't often hear Irish tunes played on a 12 string. I don't know why. It's great fun!!" (saved in non-w)

Avery LeVine (Unseen122)... sends "The whistle recording is played on a Sindt C in brass and the tunes are two Jigs called The Girl from the Big House/The Battering Ram. The Flute recording is on a Martin Doyle Rosewood Flute in D the tunes are two reels called The Knotted Cord/The Millner's Daugher.

Lee Stanford writes, "Here is a jig called "Dusty Windowsills." I'm playing a Susato low D whistle and my trusty Takamine nylon guitar. This was my first project on my new MacBook Computer. I recorded it with Garage Band. (saved in jigs.)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”