1/07/07Cfergus,GalwayShawl,Butterfly,BanishMisf,DrunkenSlr

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

1/07/07Cfergus,GalwayShawl,Butterfly,BanishMisf,DrunkenSlr

Post by TonyHiggins »

1/07/07 Welcome to Chuck Thomas, who writes, "The tune is “Carrighfergus” played on a Dixon D whistle with a little reverb added to compensate for the poor quality mike and acoustics in the room where I recorded." (saved in slow airs)

Welcome to Stian Olsen, who sends, "The song is called The Galway Shawl. I am playing a 3 piece Dixon polymer flute in key of D." (saved in flute)

Michael E. Boling returns with "3 tunes: The Butterfly, Banish Misfortune, (saved in jigs) and Drunken Sailor (with bits added here and there). (saved in misc) The first two are just whistle (both dixon high D) and one is my attempt at mixing all the things I know how you play (namely concertina, bodhran, and Waltons C Whistle) together using software on my computer. Hope you enjoy!"
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”