10/30/06 Amazing Grace, Scotland the Brave/Awa tae bide awa

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

10/30/06 Amazing Grace, Scotland the Brave/Awa tae bide awa

Post by TonyHiggins »

10/30/06 Welcome to Trillian Bluejacket, who writes, "This is my first attempt at multi-tracking, and was it ever fun accompanying myself! The song I recorded is "Amazing Grace." Part A is a whistle duet, and Part B is a whistle trio, though I don't have the hang of multi-tracking yet, so it probably doesn't sound like a trio. Part B is a little out of synch at the beginning, because I had to paste the "bass" part in to avoid unremovable static, and I couldn't get the paste positioned just right. My whistle is a Burke Brass Narrow Bore D. I've been playing the whistle since last spring, but as far as my skill goes, I'm still a beginner. (saved in misc)

Welcome to John Bearcat, who sends "Hohner melodeon,Single row in "C",Scotland the Brave/Awa tae bide awa by John Bearcat." (saved in non-w)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”