8/17/06 Rain Drops and Whiskey, Arroya Fugaz

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

8/17/06 Rain Drops and Whiskey, Arroya Fugaz

Post by TonyHiggins »

08/17/06 Joseph Smith writes, "This is an original song I wrote back in 1995 and this recording of it was made in 1997 while I was goofing around with a then new 4-track recorder. Rain Drops and Whiskey (c). copyright 1997, Little Creek Music, remains one of my favorite compositions to date." (saved in orig)

Ashley Jones writes, "I heard this on an Andean website performed by the group 'Chacos', The original has quite a mysterious/meloncholy feel about it. unfortunately i can't translate the title into English but in the version i heard a man and woman sing the verses alternately with a flute interval in the middle. I could'nt decide between the Reyburn and Copeland so i thought i'd post them both...The Reyburn sound is slightly smoother in my opinion but theres not much between them." Arroya Fugaz (South American song) Reyburn, Arroya Fugaz Copeland. (saved in misc)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”