07/04/06BridgetOMalley,OverSeatoSkye,CongressReel,GDodsworth

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

07/04/06BridgetOMalley,OverSeatoSkye,CongressReel,GDodsworth

Post by TonyHiggins »

07/04/06 Welcome to 'auroros,' who writes, "I'm submitting the following tunes: -Bridget O'Malley (Turlough O'Carolan) -Over the Sea to Skye (saved in slow airs) -The Congress Reel All are played on a Sweetheart Professional Model D whistle, and Bridget O'Malley has a Küng recorder solo as well. Note: There are piano and bodhrán segments that I layered in. They seem to be fairly well synchronized."

Welcome to Luke Hanson, who writes, "I have named the set, The George Dodsworth Reels after a friend who sadly and suddenly passed away on Saturday. If it could go on C&P as the George Dodsworth Reels that would be much appreciated. I have compressed the file so that it shouldn’t be too big for those still on Dial-Up connection. Apologise for sound quality it was recorded using an iMac in built microphone." The actual titles are 'Hand Me Down the Tackle and 'The Flax in Bloom.' Played on uilleann pipes.
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”