6/16/06 The Foggy Dew

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

6/16/06 The Foggy Dew

Post by TonyHiggins »

06/16/06 Welcome to Graham Coogan, who sends the song, The Foggy Dew, played on an Overton low D. "I have been playing the whistle for little over a year now self taught, still have a long way to go...." (saved in slow airs)

By the way, Happy Birthday to me. :)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Happy birthday to you too. :D :party: :party:
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

Thanks, Joseph. Just turned 51. Got a house for my birthday. :party: Just so happened the papers finalized and ownership went to us on the very day. Of course, I spent a large part of the day working on unpacking, etc. Had some cake and icecream about 1130pm. Almost forgot that part. Oh, but I did spend some time staking out a garden whistle place. The wife says it sounds pretty good from the kitchen window. I can stay out there from now on to practice, rain or shine. Don't know if that was a compliment or what.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”