01/09/05 Kaigarabushi, Llamerada

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

01/09/05 Kaigarabushi, Llamerada

Post by TonyHiggins »

01/09/05 Ashley Jones sends: Kaigarabushi. Japanese folk melody. Copeland brass low D. I originally recorded this one on a Bb whistle but personally think its more suited to a lower keyed instrument so thought i'd re post it. Llamerada. Bolivian folk melody. Hoover brass trad bore Bb whistle. This is one of the latest Andean tunes ive learned. (saved in misc)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
skyspirit
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: 01/09/05 Kaigarabushi, Llamerada

Post by skyspirit »

TonyHiggins wrote:01/09/05 Ashley Jones sends: Kaigarabushi. Japanese folk melody. Copeland brass low D. I originally recorded this one on a Bb whistle but personally think its more suited to a lower keyed instrument so thought i'd re post it. Llamerada. Bolivian folk melody. Hoover brass trad bore Bb whistle. This is one of the latest Andean tunes ive learned. (saved in misc)
I know that this is an old thread. But, Tony suggests that the lower key is wonderful. Ashley does a wonderful job with this tune.

Now, I haven't been able to find the abc notation or the sheet music for this in a penny whistle.

Anyone have a clue? I would love to learn this tune.

Thanks.

:)
Learning how to learn....my music teacher
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: 01/09/05 Kaigarabushi, Llamerada

Post by TonyHiggins »

Actually, Ashley is the one who liked the lower key (besides me). The text is from him.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”