12/09/05 EasterStory, RamblPFork, ShaskeenReel, Fr O'Flynn

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

12/09/05 EasterStory, RamblPFork, ShaskeenReel, Fr O'Flynn

Post by TonyHiggins »

12/09/05 Welcome to Rich Gouette, who sends: "Tune: Excerpt from Your Easter Story Pipes: Childress practice set in D Notes: ITM lovers, beware! This is not ITM. It is the result of an 80's rocker turned Uilleann learner, with a knob that's labled "more reverb". It's the first tune I tried recording with the set."

Welcome to Steffen Gabriel, who sends: "1. The Rambling Pitchfork (Jig) played on Feadóg standard highD 2. The Shaskeen Reel (Reel...really?) played on Chieftain "old style" low D." By way of introduction, he says, "I'm Steffen Gabriel of Frankfurt, Germany, 19 years old, playing music since the age of 6. I started with guitar and changed to piano after a year or so, where I stayed until now. More or less 1,5 years ago I started the recorder, shortly after that the whistle. Made medieval music on bagpipes and such stuff for a year and changed to irish music completely some months ago. Now I mostly play the whistle, but sometimes flute, too, and just started with the pipes."

Welcome to Daniel L., who sends: "a jig, FatherO´Flynn played on a Fred Rose new Delrin D."
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”