11/30/05DrunkenSailor,MarchKingOfLaois,MoMhuirninBan

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

11/30/05DrunkenSailor,MarchKingOfLaois,MoMhuirninBan

Post by TonyHiggins »

11/30/05 Welcome to Zack Lawrence, Concertina player for Chan Eil Dona, who sends The Drunken Sailor on ‘D’ Low whistle, ‘D’ high whistle, violin, bodhran, Hayden Duet 48-key concertina. (saved in misc)

Also welcome to John Arnold who sends: March of the King of Laois on Charles Roberts CP 1/2 set uillean pipes.

Audrey Nichol sends: "Mo Mhuirnín Bán: Slow Airs. Whistle: "Taibhse the Mystery Whistle." A soprano D whistle made of acrylic, by a maker who, for the time being, prefers to remain anonymous (and no, it's not me). Background: I first learned this tune when I was about 15, from the playing of Will Millar on the Irish Rovers album "Emmigrate! Emmigrate!"

(I try to send an email back to first time posters. I've become hopelessly behind due to not feeling well, and general slackness. My apologies to recent new posters.)
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”