Links

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
ErikT
antispam: No

Post by ErikT »

Tony,

Could you put the links to the songs in the updates page (if it's not too big a bother - I know that you're not getting paid for this :smile:

Thank you for considering it,
Erik
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

I thought about doing that little bit extra. I haven't looked at how much extra typing and clicking is involved. I figured one could click on the Clips and Snips Tune Archive to jump directly to the source. Right now it goes to the index page, which shows the date of the last update. It could be relinked directly to the newspage. If so, I bet I could dispense with copying the info to this board. It would be the same number of clicks for the seeker. And, you wouldn't have to scroll down to see the latest news. I only continued pasting the info into here after I noticed how many people were looking at the post.
Tony

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TonyHiggins on 2001-07-28 13:22 ]</font>
ErikT
antispam: No

Post by ErikT »

Thanks for thinking about it Tony. The way this new forum is laid out, I have simply set my link to the "Forum View" so that I can see when new posts occur in any of the forums. So, to be able to see your new posts has been an asset to me. Thank you for your work... hope you had a great vacation.

Erik