10/25/05CrestedHens,Greenslvs,PlxIrwin,StirlingCastle,OffShe

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

10/25/05CrestedHens,Greenslvs,PlxIrwin,StirlingCastle,OffShe

Post by TonyHiggins »

10/25/05 Welcome to anniemcu, who sends the following: Crested Hens (jig)- Water Weasel Non-Tunable D, Greensleeves (air)- Burke DBSBT, Planxty Irwin (air)- Burke DBSBT, Stirling Castle (hornpipe)- Burke DBSBT, Off She Goes (jig)- Burke DBSBT.

Welcome to Deon Boland of St. John's, Newfoundland, who writes, "I have attached a couple of Newfoundland based fiddle/accordion tunes for your listening audience. These tunes are folk/celtic type dance tunes that were played to the old fashion dances in Newfoundland in days come by.. The first in called "Uncle Manuel Milks the Cow" and the second "Pretty Little Mary".. I am playing these on an Hohner C/G Concertina..hope you enjoy them..!" (saved in non-whistle)

Arbo Doughty writes, " I thought this new version of the Josie McDermott reels is clearer (just one instead of two)." (10/17 version links to new version.)

Peter Kennedy, who operates folktrax.org asked me to add a link to his site. The site states: "We are an online resource centre for those interested in traditional musics and cultures. Our aim is to promote awareness and enjoyment of musics, dances, customs and traditions."
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”