9/27/05LonesomeBoatman,SallyGardens,Táimse im'chodladh,When

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

9/27/05LonesomeBoatman,SallyGardens,Táimse im'chodladh,When

Post by TonyHiggins »

09/27/05 Welcome to Nina Teller, who writes, "I´m from Germany and I´m 17 years old. I make music since the age of 6. I play the flute, the recorder, the gitar, and tin whistle. I send you a tune, which is my favourite one. It´s played on a Clarke sweetone Celtic. If I play the tune, I think I´m in Ireland. The background (waves, sea) is also played on the tin whistle." Lonesome Boatman (saved in slow airs.)

Welcome to Will O'Ban, who sends: " I found some home video of me practicing the whistle last winter. "Down By The Sally Gardens" played on a Dixon A whistle." (saved in slow airs)

Also welcome to Mike De Smidt, who writes, "We met at the Chiff gathering at Dana Crom's house last Spring I think it was. Well, I finally worked up enough courage to submit something to Clips and Snips.Táimse im'chodladh (air) on pipes.

John Wiering sends: "Here is another of my own compositions, it's called: When You're smiling down on me. I used: my Tony Dixon tunable low whistle, my Clarke penny Whistle (both D) and acoustic guitar. Enjoy it & greetings from Holland!" (saved in orig.)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”