4/17/05OldTornPetticoat,TriptoAthlone,HumorsofTrim,Corner

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

4/17/05OldTornPetticoat,TriptoAthlone,HumorsofTrim,Corner

Post by TonyHiggins »

4/17/05 Welcome to Joshua Dukes, who writes, "this track has Chuck White on bodhran and Myself on guitar and flute." (saved in flute)

Sam Thompson sends "Reel - The Old Torn Petticoat (Generation Bflat) Jig - The Trip to Athlone (Feadog D)"

Michael Eskin sends: "Here's the "Humors of Trim" on a Copeland brass high-D." (saved in jigs) and "The Corner House" on a Edgley C/G Anglo concertina" (non-w)

Joseph E. Smith writes, "I am submitting an original piece, a slow air entitled "The Dream Drones". It was composed as a result of a thread on the UP forum of C&F, but it is dedicated to Florida piper 'Tony' from that (and other) forum pages. In fact, in this recording, you can hear my phone ringing, and a voice message... that's Tony, and as a result of calling me while I was trying to record this, he has unwittingly earned the dedication..... The tune is played on a Boisvert concert pitched chanter with a reed of my own construction, and drones by Mr. Pak Istani." (saved in orig & U-pipes)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Hiro Ringo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Hiro Ringo »

Good sound! that Edgley there! :)