Back from vacation, new posts

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

7/22/01Back from vacation, back to business. Several submissions have piled up from Eldarion, who still solicits feedback from experienced players: In Reels, George White's Favorite and The Golden Keyboard, in high D and low D .versions.
A new fellow to this board, Claus von Weiss, from Germany, submits his own original composition, One for Dale, played by his band, Morris Open. I'll put that one in Original Compositions. Wait till you see what instruments are used along with whistle. (Klaus, please resend me your email address to link your name to.)

7/15/01 Literally, before I dash out the door for Yosemite, I'm loading Eldarion's Blarney Pilgrim . in reels. Our man invites constructive critique from knowledgable players by email.
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

Morris Open is the coolest.

Dale
Ron Rowe

Post by Ron Rowe »

okay, I give. What the heck is a Sourdinette? I did a search on Google and it didn't come back with anything
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

I thought about asking Claus when he emailed me. But, I like a little mystery. He says his webpage is in German, but he'll update it one of these days. I'll see if I can recover the deleted email and post the address in case there's a picture.
Tony

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TonyHiggins on 2001-07-24 11:32 ]</font>
Teri-K

Post by Teri-K »

Morris Open's web page is at: http://www.morris-open.de/index.html#Morris-Maennlein

My highschool German didn't help me much, but the page is easy to navigate.
Teri