SOLD: Practice Concert D set by Thomas AEBI, Joe Kennedy, and Niall Kelleher

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
glasba
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: John McSherry total control, Davy Spillane tonal beauty, and Finbar Furey raw energy. Imagine them combined :)

SOLD: Practice Concert D set by Thomas AEBI, Joe Kennedy, and Niall Kelleher

Post by glasba »

Hello,
I am selling my beloved Uilleann pipes practice set.
Thomas Aebi's (like New) »Rowsome« 14-inch chanter, with medium bore. Made from premium ebony, brass, and elforyn mounts. Chanter has one key (C nat) and blocks for additional keys. It comes with a great-sounding original and 2nd reed with different tonal characteristics. Incredible-sounding instrument by a world-famous genius. Like new – excellent condition, used only apr. 20 times for practice–in fact it is the same as the day I got it from Thomas. Detailed reedmaking instructions with photos are included. Joe Kennedy metal hinged bellows are made from fine valnut and are in beautiful classic Union style. Niall Kelleher hand-stiched bag. A new Hiscox ivory-colored Uilleann hardcase. From a nonsmoking home, the chanter is in a humidity-controlled box all the time. This is a beautiful-looking and sounding set of pipes. Extra candies can be included upon request, as you can see on the last photo. Optional different style bellows possible as well. Reason for sale: too many bills to pay, including the many-year-awaited new set. I can also sell chanter separately if requested. The price will depend on the configuration of what's in the package, but somewhere from 1800 eur up to 2700 eur, but NEGOTIABLE - we can talk - I am open to sensible offers... Please contact me directly for further inquiries, more photos, recordings, and price options. Email or PM me if interested. Thank you!

glasba
Tell us something.: John McSherry total control, Davy Spillane tonal beauty, and Finbar Furey raw energy. Imagine them combined :)

BUMP - PRICE REDUCED !

Post by glasba »

BUMP

I am lowering the price for 300 euros if you buy everything, or 150 euros if you are only interested in the chanter.

OR BEST OFFER !
glasba

Re: BUMP - PRICE REDUCED !

Post by glasba »

glasba wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:56 am
I am lowering the price for ...
Sorry for the spelling mistake and using the word FOR. Thanks for letting me know, Chrisatian.

I wanted to say reduced BY...
Sagara Neco
Tell us something.: I'm Irish Flutist in Japan. I met Celtic Music in Oct. 2022.
I'm interested in Uilleann Pipes.
I wanna search information of Pipes.

Re: FOR SALE: Practice Concert D set by Thomas AEBI, Joe Kennedy, and Niall Kelleher

Post by Sagara Neco »

Nice to meet you, GLASBA!
I am an amateur Irish flute player in Japan.
I am very interested in Uilleann Pipes and hope to be able to play it one day.
Before I order a Uilleann Pipes myself from someone else, I would like to get a second-hand instrument and learn how to maintain and play it.
Have you already sold your instrument to someone else?
If you still own the instrument, would you be willing to sell it to me?
I am not used to English or dealing with people from other countries, but I will look into anything I can find out.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sagara Neco
glasba

Re: SOLD: Practice Concert D set by Thomas AEBI, Joe Kennedy, and Niall Kelleher

Post by glasba »

Thanks for the interest. It was SOLD.